Moving iGaming to Malta
Following its membership in the EU back in 2004, Malta enacted a comprehensive legislation on remote gaming. Its economic and political stability, together with a regulator who adopts a hands-on approach, make Malta a destination of choice for the iGaming industry.
- Experienced & reputable regulator;
- Well-regulated remote gaming jurisdiction which safeguards the interests of both operators and players;
- Attractive tax regime for both companies and individuals;
- An extensive network of double tax treaties;
- Established and well-regulated financial services institutions;
- Excellent telecommunication infrastructure;
- Political and economic stability;
- Top business support services specialised in the gaming industry; and
- A safe, secure and pleasant lifestyle.