The Malta Citizenship by Investment Programme
The Malta Citizenship by Investment Programme (IIP), attracts investors to Malta. The Programme was launched by the Government of Malta in 2014 and is capped at 1,800 applications.
Some of the benefits include:
- Right to reside and work in the 2nd safest country in the world (World Risk Report, 2016);
- Citizenship of a well-respected, economically stable and politically stable EU country;
- Right of establishment in all EU countries and Switzerland;
- Right to own a second home in Malta; and
- Ownership of the 10th ranked passport in the World allowing visa-free access to more than 160 countries including the US.
The team is led by Karl Cini, partner at Nexia BT, and who is an Accredited Person/Agent under the Regulations for the Individual Investor Programme (IIP) with Agent number IIP-003. Karl and his team can assist in the completion of the requested documents needed and for the submission of the application when liaising with Identity Malta.
More information can be downloaded from the Malta Citizenship by Investment Programme factsheet.
Karl Cini | Partner | Nexia BT answers some FAQs about how you can benefit from the Individual Investor Programme and the process of obtaining Maltese citizenship in a well-respected, economically and politically stable EU country. Benefit from visa-free travel to over 160 countries including the US, have the right to own a second home in Malta and right of establishment in all EU member states and Switzerland.