Nexia BT is authorised to provide Fiduciary services and can offer to hold shares through BT International Limited – a member of Nexia BT that is licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) in order to provide such services.
Every company registered in Malta must have a registered office in Malta. Nexia BT provides registered office facilities to companies registered in Malta.
Nexia BT can also provide the services of a company secretary.
Nexia BT’s team of corporate services administrators provides enterprise support functions to assist clients and their businesses in the formation of companies and their legal requirements. Nexia BT provides cost-effective and efficient Malta company formation and company administration services in Malta, including:
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Preparation and submission of VAT and tax returns and other related forms;
- Fiduciary services for shareholding;
- Directorship and Company Secretary services;
- Registered office services; and
- Any other ancillary services related to incorporation and company maintenance.
Nexia BT would also be able to provide legal and tax advice in relation to your company formation in Malta, ensuring that the Malta company so registered complies with all local company law and financial services regulations and is in line with your business objectives.