The payroll administrator will join a team of professionals who provide payroll services to clients. The chosen candidate will be responsible for compiling and posting employee payroll data.
- Prepare and manage the periodical payrolls for a variety of clients;
- Processing of various payroll reports requested by clients;
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data in the relevant payroll system;
- Issue payroll related documents as required by Law such as FS3, FS5 and FS7 forms;
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
- Engage in month end consolidation and reconciliation and payment of payroll taxes as required;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing internally set targets as needed; and
- Engage in any other related tasks as assigned by Management.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Possess highly developed organizational skills;
- Be mature and have good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and still keep an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Be able to meet tight deadlines;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications; and
- Knowledge of Shireburn payroll software would be an asset.
Nexia BT is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please fill in the below form to apply for this position.