Why outsource payroll?
Our team of trained payroll professionals has built and developed a strong and long-term relationship with the competent local authorities, easing discussions about complex payroll issues.
Private data is very confidential and sensitive. In order to counteract this, we offer high levels of data security to ensure that your data is protected.
Outsourcing your payroll and related services clears your schedule from this administrative task allowing you to focus on projects that add value to your business.
By choosing to work with us, you are certain that your payroll is managed by professionals, who, through internal and external training, keep abreast with the latest legislation and statutory requirements.
Payroll services can be quite expensive and rely on various laws and regulations. It is, therefore, vital that your payroll process is accurate and reliable. This, in turn, will give your employees the reassurance that salaries are true to the employment contract.
We understand that trust is the name of the game. Our dedicated payroll professionals focus on the provision of a confidential and fully managed payroll service. Our mission is to deliver a steady and timely service from a regular team. We aim to meet your needs with the highest level of professionalism.
- collect and input data and periodic changes;
- handle joiners, leavers or any changes to employees, remuneration, hours, benefits etc.;
- manage the payroll and calculate employees’ salaries;
- provide employees with computer printed payslips or send monthly payslips electronically encrypted by a password;
- arrange the net salary payments to each employee’s bank account;
- submit the monthly statutory reports and manage the settlements of any resultant dues;
- submit directors’ tax returns, individuals’ provisional tax and national insurance; and
- prepare year-end payroll reporting procedures.
Payroll administration and related advice
Our team can help you to define your human resources targets and assist you to achieve them. Our services encompass:
- compiling the necessary employment forms for new recruits and terminated employees;
- preparing employment license applications;
- maintaining personal files;
- handling all communication with competent authorities;
- resolving questions as they arise;
- reporting issues by exception;
- recording vacation leave and any other absence such as maternity, sick etc.;
- keeping you updated with the latest employment legislation and related tax updates;
- assisting with a net of tax payroll calculations;
- advising on fringe benefit considerations and calculations of the relevant tax impact;
- assisting employees with children allowance applications; and
- guiding you to choose the best pension solution.