We provide a wide range of services which mainly comprise:
Malta Citizenship by Investment – Malta Individual Investor Programme
Karl Cini, Partner at Nexia BT is an Accredited Person/Agent under the Regulation of The Individual Investor Programme (IIP) with Agent number IIP-003, and can assist in the completion of the requested documents needed and the submission of the application while liaising directly with Identity Malta. The Individual Investor Programme (IIP) aims at attracting the right investors to come to Malta, bring their expertise and experience, create new opportunities and make an economic contribution to the country. The Citizenship by Investment was launched by the government in 2014 and is capped at 1,800 applications.
Further details on the scheme are available on our fact sheet Malta Individual Investor Programme below.
A short clip with more information about the Malta Individual Investor Programme can be found here.
Turnkey BT Concept
The concept aims at emulating the turnkey solution used in the construction industry and transposing it to the financial services, gaming and aviation industry and other projects. Nexia BT is now providing a service whereby project promoters can entrust the firm with finding the right partners and/or service providers with teams which would include not only accountants, consultants, lawyers and other financial service providers, but also specialized technical people and organizations like architects, engineers and other professionals, as the project may require. Such concept combines the value, speed, and simplicity of turnkey operational services with the personalization and detail of high level consulting solutions. By project managing your requirements we will take away the added stress of searching for and testing potential partners, as well as managing the whole project. Through our experience and our strategic partners’ expertise, Nexia BT can provide you and your business with:
- Consultation for business set ups and feasibility advice;
- Registration of entities and applications for licences with appropriate authorities and regulators;
- Business and strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting;
- Structuring and corporate finance advice;
- Assistance to raise debt financing;
- Tax advise and compliance and registration with tax authorities;
- Assistance in the application of grants or any other EU funding, where available; and
- Assistance in design and implementation of operational, marketing and administrative strategies and systems.