Consultancy has become a constant element supporting enterprises in their decision-making in a globally competitive environment.
It is typical of SMEs to have finite resources at their disposal to assist them in their decision making to embark on investment initiatives, and in evaluating their growth and competitive potential. This deficit presents a dependency on outsourcing consultancy services.
The SME Consultancy Service Grant Scheme aims to support Small and Medium Enterprises by part-financing their expenditure for consultancy services procured from external consultancy service providers for the development of:
● External consultancy services procured to support the decision-taking process, by assessing and evaluating: development of an Organisation
and Operations Review or Process and Systems Review; or
● The potential of the Undertaking to take on proposed investment initiatives aimed at the potential future business growth of the Undertaking,
and at rendering it more competitive resulting in the development of a Business Plan or Feasibility Study addressing any of the following:
● the economic exploitation of new ideas,
● expansion in the capacity of the establishment,
● diversification of the activity of an establishment,
● diversification in the output of an establishment,
● fundamental change in the overall production process of the establishment,
● development of new or improved products, processes and systems,
● investment in new or improved products, processes and systems,
● organisation innovation,
● process innovation,
● the internationalisation of products and services,
● the entry, establishment and expansion into new markets,
● the introduction, upgrading and integration of e-commerce solutions enabling online selling by the undertaking.
The maximum grant is being made available through competitive calls issued by the Measures and Support Division.
Maximum Grant Value