A vacancy has arisen for a Taxation Senior within our growing tax team.
The prospective candidate will be expected to:
- Handle tax compliance for a portfolio of local and international corporate clients including the submission of their annual corporate income tax return;
- Reviewing income tax computations for corporate clients;
- Preparation and submission of tax refund claim forms with the international tax unit;
- Liaising with the tax advisory arm in relation to particular transactions;
- Identifying the possibility for clients to benefit from Malta Enterprise tax incentives, application thereof and liaising with Malta Enterprise accordingly; and
- Preparation of stamp duty and capital gains computations and schedules in relation to transfers of shares and capital increases.
Ideal candidates should:
- Be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or an equivalent qualification such as ACA or ACCA, or are in their final stages of completion;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role; and
- Be self-motivated and possess good organisational and communication skills.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides exccellent opportunity for career development.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.