The International Client Services Department at Nexia BT is seeking to recruit a Client Liaison Officer to join our growing team.
The Client Liaison Officer shall provide a wide range of liaison and support services, serving as a direct point of contact to international clients.
- To act as the client liaison on behalf of the Firm;
- To assist clients with relocation programme applications and related services;
- To compile, review and verify necessary forms and documents;
- To ensure complete and accurate maintenance of records;
- Translating and interpreting to and from French, Arabic and English;
- To handle client-visit agendas, to coordinate and handle client meetings, as well as to provide overall assistance during client visits in Malta;
- To undertake market research and assist business development;
- To perform routine administrative duties; and
- To engage in other duties, commensurate with the role as may be required.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong inter-personal and customer relations skills;
- Dynamic, highly organised, and target-driven, with a passion to deliver service excellence;
- Overall resilience and the ability to work flexible and extended hours, when deemed necessary;
- Experience and knowledge of the main IT software packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Aspiration to operate in a hard-working, yet enjoyable, multi-cultural team environment.
Preferred skills and experience
- Possession of a relevant University degree;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Native Arabic speaker, possessing excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English; and
- Experience in dealing with private clients and high net worth individuals.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement.
To apply for this post, kindly fill in the below form: