The International Client Services Department at Nexia BT is seeking to recruit a Client Liaison Officer to join our growing team.
The Client Liaison Officer shall provide a wide range of liaison and support services to the firm’s international clients.
- To act as the client liaison on behalf of the Firm;
- To assist clients with relocation programme applications and related services;
- To compile, review and verify necessary forms and documentation;
- To ensure complete and accurate maintenance of records;
- To handle client visit agendas and to accompany clients to meetings;
- To undertake market research and assist business development;
- To perform routine administrative duties;
- To engage in other duties, commensurate with the role as required.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong inter-personal and customer relations skills;
- Dynamic, highly organised, and target-driven, with a passion to deliver service excellence;
- Overall resilience and the ability to work flexible and extended hours, when deemed necessary;
- Experience and knowledge of the main IT software packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Aspiration to operate in a hard-working, yet fun, multi-cultural team environment.
Preferred skills and experience
- Possession of a relevant University degree;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages: Russian, Chinese, Arabic and/or French;
- Experience in dealing with private clients and high net worth individuals.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement.
To apply for this post, kindly fill in the below form: