We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information;
- To any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, bankers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this notice;
- To any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this notice. If the Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some, or all, of our assets or equity, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and usage data in connection with such transaction; and
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their, or any other third party’s, direct marketing.