The Office Administrator/Personal Assistant provides support to the Partners and staff members within the department. The role involves the coordination and implementation of office procedures, which includes liaising with various teams within the Firm.
- Perform general administration duties;
- Preparation of engagement letter to clients;
- Issuing of invoices and chasing of debtors on a regular basis;
- Keep databases updated, ensuring the necessary changes and amendments to data are regularly made;
- Make accommodation arrangements for clients as required;
- Engage in the booking of courses and conferences as required;
- Ensure all documentation is filed in a systematic and organised manner;
- Engage in the drafting of correspondence, preparation of reports and other documents;
- Handle queries by phone and e-mail;
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Assist Partners with day-to-day administration needs;
- Manage and maintain Partners’ calendars; and
- Engage in any other tasks as assigned by Management.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative job;
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Possess highly developed organisational skills;
- Be mature and have good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work well under pressure;
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications; and
- A good knowledge of spoken and written Maltese and English is a must.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com