The Operations Manager will be involved in the administrative operations of the international services team. This position is responsible for managing all business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within the team. The Operations Manager will directly report to the Partner, Tax & International Client Services.
- Ensure administrative workflows are adhered to;
- Analyse and organize office operations and procedures to increase efficiency;
- Liaise with the Partner to execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet the needs of the business;
- Resolve challenges posed by operational issues by analysing information; identifying and providing solutions;
- Create and compile statistical data generated from reports and systems, compiling the necessary information and analysis for management review; and
- Engage in any other duty commensurate with the role.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- University graduate with financial background;
- 3+ years’ work experience ideally within the financial services industry ideally with a Company Service Provider;
- Budget development and oversight experience;
- Have experience of using the main IT software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Possess outstanding English language skills – both spoken and written;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Be able to work well under pressure and multi-task.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement.
Apply by filling in the form below.