Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Marketing Executive’s role is to provide high-quality administrative, communication and marketing assistance contributing to the Group’s business development strategy.
- Plan and schedule appointments for Business Development Executives and Managers;
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients;
- Follow through client and partner onboarding;
- Organise and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations);
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions;
- Create regular reports, maintain and update internal databases;
- Maintain the company’s website, social media pages and job posting;
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters which will be used for internal and external communication;
- Liaise with designers, printers suppliers and partnering organisations;
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- In tandem with the rest of the team evaluate marketing campaigns;
- In tandem with the rest of the team monitor competitor activity; and
- Perform general administration duties.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management skills and able to multitask;
- Must be highly meticulous, organised and have attention to detail;
- Be dynamic and able to work on own initiative and independently;
- A good knowledge of spoken and written Maltese and English is a must; and
- A degree in Communication or Marketing or related field.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement.
To apply for this post, kindly fill in the below form.