The Advisor in the Specialist Advisory Services will assist all sections within the Advisory unit. The person filling this position will assist in all areas of work which Nexia BT gives to its clients in relation to economic analysis, economic advisory, risk advisory, management consultancy, corporate finance, and business development.
- Contribute to engagements and reviews related to economics, management consultancy, risk advisory or corporate finance;
- Contribute to the compilation of data, financial models, and economic regression models;
- Carry out economic analysis for diverse client issues;
- Draft reports on diverse areas and client engagements;
- Compile documentation on standard operating procedures and flowcharting for clients as required;
- Participate in business process transformations and re-organisation engagements;
- Assist in the design of performance management systems;
- Assist in the valuations of business enterprises and in due diligence exercises;
- Contribute as required to the compilation of business proposals; and
- Carry out any other duties as advised by Management.
Knowledge, skills and experience
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in possession of a University degree in Economics or Economics & Management;
- Be familiar with the dynamics of the Maltese economy;
- Be highly numerate and confident using regression analysis and simple econometric modelling;
- Be familiar with basic functionality of econometrics software;
- Possess outstanding English language skills – both spoken and written;
- Have strong report writing skills; and
- Be able to work well under pressure and multi-task.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post. Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement.