The selected candidate will be assigned a diverse portfolio of International clients, with varying accounting requirements. The Accounts Junior will make part of a dedicated team and will receive continuous training and support as needed from management and senior colleagues.
- Managing a portfolio of International clients;
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management accounts;
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and recap statements;
- Ensuring all deadlines are met; and
- Assisting management and senior colleagues.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an A’ level standard in Accounting;
- Be currently reading for an ACCA or ACA qualification, or willing to do so;
- Be proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills; and
- Be able to work both on own initiative and in a team.
Although not a requirement, previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
Challenging work in a dynamic firm, in addition to excellent career prospects, are being offered to the right candidates. If you are interested in forming part of our forward-looking team, apply by filling in the form found on this page or send us your CV quoting the relevant vacancy title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Why Nexia BT?
Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement. Being a service oriented organisation, all Nexia BT partners and senior management believe that our staff is the key to our success and structured
Besides choosing employees capable of performing their duties, we strive to focus on their integrity and honesty. The company’s motto is “We set targets and we make them happen. We strive to reach excellent standards in what we do”. In order to achieve the set goals, all our employees are valued.
The firm’s policies towards career development involve various team building activities, aimed at strengthening the personal ties between all members of staff, thus making us more than colleagues; we are a family.