Receptionist (Part-time basis)
The receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people;
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable;
- Call persons waiting for visitor;
- Schedule meeting and conference rooms;
- Make coffee and set out food;
- Ensure reception area is tidy;
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office;
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail;
- Schedule appointments;
- Perform filing and basic clerical duties;
- Take and relay messages; and
- Update appointment calendars.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Possess highly developed organizational skills;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- A valid driver’s license; and
- Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
For more information click here.