Arabic / French speaking
The International Client Services Department at Nexia BT is seeking to recruit a Client Liaison Officer.
The Client Liaison Officer shall provide a wide range of liaison and support services to international clients.
- Acting as the client liaison on behalf of the Firm;
- Assisting clients with relocation programmes;
- Checking and verifying documentation;
- Translating and interpreting to and from French, Arabic and English;
- Organising visit programmes and accompanying clients to meetings;
- Ensuring the upkeep of accurate records;
- Undertaking market research;
- Performing routine administrative duties; and
- Engaging in other duties commensurate with the role as required.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Be dynamic, highly organised, a self-starter with a passion for professional and client service excellence;
- Be at home in a hard-working, but fun, team environment;
- Native Arabic speaker with the ability of speaking and writing French and English;
- Have strong inter-personal and customer relations skills;
- Experience in dealing with private clients and high net worth individuals;
- Have experience of using the main IT software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Be resilient and able to work flexible hours.
A competitive remuneration package is offered for this post.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Why Nexia BT?
Nexia BT offers a pleasant and flexible working environment and the firm provides the necessary study support and opportunity for advancement. Being a service oriented organisation, all Nexia BT partners and senior management believe that our staff is the key to our success and structured
Besides choosing employees capable of performing their duties, we strive to focus on their integrity and honesty. The company’s motto is “We set targets and we make them happen. We strive to reach excellent standards in what we do”. In order to achieve the set goals, all our employees are valued.
The firm’s policies towards career development involve various team building activities, aimed at strengthening the personal ties between all members of staff, thus making us more than colleagues; we are a family.